So you just received a notification for a pending purchase order and you are new to ProcurementExpress.com. How do you take action and approve or reject the PO? Well, that is fairly simple! There are three different ways depending on your user role.
Approval Via Email
- Access your email inbox, and open the notification email from firstname.lastname@example.org
- In the email, you will find two buttons, "Approve" and "Reject" as soon as you click on one of the button links you will be redirected to a webpage, and the purchase order will be Approved/Rejected.
Approval via the App
- Log into your ProcurementExpress.com account
- Click on the Notification Bell icon located between the Help Menu and the Settings Cog
- Open the purchase order in question
- Simply click on approve or reject
Approval override approves the PO entirely and this function is only accessible to users with the "Finance" role. For more information on why a finance user will use Approval Override, you can follow this article:
Using approval override
- Log into your account
- Open the purchase order you want to approve
- Click on "Approval Override" located under "Other Actions"
Still have a few questions? Use the Live Chat icon in the bottom right corner or alternatively send an email to email@example.com to get in touch with one of our Support Representatives. Have a feature suggestion? We'd love to hear from you! Add your feature suggestion on feedback.procurementexpress.com.