Do you have purchase orders that you want to be synced into Xero? Trying to skip the manual recreation of each purchase order? Luckily there is an integration for that!
Note: To be able to access the integration you will need to have the "Company Admin" user role.
Urgent: For the sync to be successful all your suppliers in ProcurementExpress.com will have to be in your Xero account.
Locating the Integration
- Go to the Settings cog
- Navigate on Integrations
- Click on "Xero"
- Use your Xero Login details to access your Xero account
- Allow access for 30 minutes (You will be redirected back to ProcurementExpress.com)
- Now you will see a generated list of all your approved purchase orders
- Select all the purchase orders you want to be synced into Xero
- Proceed in clicking on "Sync"
What Happens in Xero?
The purchase orders you have synced to Xero will be Located under Business > Purchase Orders.
From the purchase order screen, you can click on "Mark as billed", thus copying the purchase order into a draft bill where you can select the account you want to use. Remember to make the totals match up. Afterward, you can make a payment.
The purchase order number will be included as a reference number in Xero.
Still have a few questions? Use the Live Chat icon in the bottom right corner or alternatively send an email to email@example.com to get in touch with one of our Support Representatives. Have a feature suggestion? We'd love to hear from you! Add your feature suggestion on feedback.procurementexpress.com.