You can allow employees to approve their own purchase orders below a certain amount. This can prevent your approvers from being bombarded with small approval requests.
Note: To be able to access these settings you will need the "Company Admin" role.
Setting up the budgets to allow self-approval
- Go to the Budgets page
- Select the budget that you would like to allow anyone to approve on
- Click on the "Edit Budget" button
- Check the box for "Allow Anyone To Approve A PO"
- Remember to Save.
Next, set the amount each employee can self-approve.
- Go to the Employees dashboard
- Select the appropriate employee
- Click Edit Account
- Under Approval Limit, enter the amount the employee can approve up to
- Click Save
Still have a few questions? Use the Live Chat icon in the bottom right corner or alternatively send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to get in touch with one of our Support Representatives. Have a feature suggestion? We'd love to hear from you! Add your feature suggestion on feedback.procurementexpress.com.