This feature is exclusive to our Web App in Chrome browsers. Get the PunchOut Chrome Extension for your online purchases!
Download and Install the chrome extension
- Click Here to go to the extension in the Chrome Web Store
- Click on "Add to Chrome"
Set up PunchOut with your ProcurementExpress.com account
Click on the ProcurementExpress.com PunchOut browser extension (if you can't see it among your other extensions on the right of your search bar, you'll find it if you click on the puzzle piece).
On the page that opens you should see:
- Add your ProcurementExpress.com Login details in the dialog box
- Click on save
That's all there is to it.
- Visit your favorite online store like Amazon.com.
- Continue by adding the items to your cart as per usual.
- When you’re done shopping, make sure you click continue until you have the shopping cart page open (the extension won't work on any other page).
- Open PunchOut by clicking on the ProcurementExpress.com extension.
- Complete the PO form as usual, by selecting your company, department, budget, etc.
- Once the form is completed, press “Create PO”. As long as the cart is supported, a new draft request will be created and ProcurementExpress.com will open with your new request line items already filled out.
- Now you can review the request created and fill in the other additional information.
- Simply send off the PO for approval, and you are good to go!
Buy Now for Amazon:
All Purchase Orders made via PunchOut will have an extra button available, called "Buy Now" that will take you to the Amazon shopping cart already filled out with the items you wanted to buy.
Still have a few questions? Use the Live Chat icon in the bottom right corner or alternatively send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to get in touch with one of our Support Representatives. Have a feature suggestion? We'd love to hear from you! Add your feature suggestion on feedback.procurementexpress.com.