Company logos are important when it comes to the recognization of your company. You can add yours in the header of your PDF.
Note: To access this setting you need to have the "Company Admin" user role.
Adding your logo to the PDF
- Go to the settings cog.
- Navigate to "Company Settings"
- Go to the "PDF" tab
- Next to the Logo option click on "Choose File"
- Navigate to the file and click open (Alternatively you can drag and drop the file on the "Choose File" button.)
- Use the crop feature to crop the logo to size, but if no crop is necessary just click on the "X" icon in the top right corner of the cropping dialog.
- Once back in the PDF settings click "Save"
Still have a few questions? Use the Live Chat icon in the bottom right corner or alternatively send an email to email@example.com to get in touch with one of our Support Representatives. Have a feature suggestion? We'd love to hear from you! Add your feature suggestion on feedback.procurementexpress.com.