Managing your approvers in ProcurementExpress.com is very easy. There are two ways to manage your budget approvers
Note: To do this you will need to have the "Company Admin" or "Finance" user role.
Editing budgets one at a time:
- Go to the "Budgets" option in the top menu-bar
- Go to the Budget you would like to edit
- Click on “Edit Budgets”
- Scroll down to the Approvers category
- By making use of the checkboxes, select the approvers that you want to allocate to the budget.
- Remember to save any changes you have made
Multiple Budgets (CSV File Using MS Excel or Google Sheets):
- Go to the Budgets option in the top menu-bar
- Click on "Actions" Followed by "Export Budgets" (This may differ depending on what your budget alias is configured as)
- Click on the “Download” button in the Green bar that displays at the top.
- Open the downloaded file in the program of choice, such as MS Excel or Google Sheets.
- In the CSV file edit the email addresses in the approver column separating multiple values using a comma (,) This is where you edit the approvers.
- Export the edited document as a saved new CSV file.
- Head back to ProcurementExpress.com, click on the “Import Budgets” option.
- Drag and drop the CSV file you just downloaded, onto the “Choose File” button and click on “Upload”.
- After the app has processed your file, you will be presented by a preview screen. Here you can do a few last-minute spot checks to make sure that all data seems correct, if all data seems to be in order, you can proceed on to click “Import”.
Still have a few questions? Use the Live Chat icon in the bottom right corner or alternatively send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to get in touch with one of our Support Representatives. Have a feature suggestion? We'd love to hear from you! Add your feature suggestion on feedback.procurementexpress.com.