You just created a purchase order but it's incomplete because you are waiting for some info. Luckily you can save a purchase order as a draft to edit it later on.
Note: If you have the "Reserve PO number" setting enabled you will need to fill in the required fields i.e. budget, supplier, unit price etc.
Creating a Draft purchase order
- Create your purchase order by navigating to the "+ New Purchase Order" Button
- Fill out all the required details
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page
- Click on the "Save draft" button located next to the "Send" button
Locating and editing a draft purchase order
- Go to the Purchase Orders Listing Page.
- Navigate to the "Drafts" tab
- Open the draft purchase order
- Scroll down to "Other Actions"
- Click on "Edit"
- Update all details as needed
- Send the purchase order for approval
Still have a few questions? Use the Live Chat icon in the bottom right corner or alternatively send an email to email@example.com to get in touch with one of our Support Representatives. Have a feature suggestion? We'd love to hear from you! Add your feature suggestion on feedback.procurementexpress.com.