The fact that you are reading this probably means you are new to our app.
- Hover over the “ + New Purchase Order” Button
- If your company does not make use of departments: Simply just click on the “ + New Purchase Order” Button
- If your company uses departments: Select the required department from the list that appears
- Select the supplier to which the Purchase Order will be sent, from the drop-down list
- If the supplier hasn’t been added yet, you can proceed to do so using the “New Supplier” entry from the list if your company isn’t using a fixed supplier list.
- In the “Item Description" field fill in/or select the name of the product or service that you are planning to buy
- Select the budget from which the Purchase Order will be paid
- Type in the Unit Price
- Adjust the Quantity of the item as needed
- Select your tax rate if needed
- In the notes field, you can add any additional information that you would like your supplier to see
- Drag and drop attachment files such as quotes and invoices onto the drop zone or simply use the “Browse Files” button to locate and upload the file
- Select the required approvers from the list
- This step is only applicable to companies who make use of Manual approval routing, More on that here:
- Make sure all required fields are filled in
- Proceed in sending off the purchase order for approval
Still have a few questions? Use the Live Chat icon in the bottom right corner or alternatively send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to get in touch with one of our Support Representatives. Have a feature suggestion? We'd love to hear from you! Add your feature suggestion on feedback.procurementexpress.com.