Every user has their own language preference in their user settings.
Changing the language setting for yourself:
- Go to the settings cog
- Navigate to "User settings"
- Under the "Account" tab, scroll to the "Language" settings
- Select your preferred language from the dropdown list
- Remember to click "Save" at the bottom of the page
Changing the language setting for other users:
CompanyAdmin users can change the language preferences of any user in the software.
- To do that, navigate to the "Employees" tab at the bottom, left-hand of your screen.
- Find the employee you want to edit using the search.
- Click on the employee -> Actions -> Edit Account -> Scroll down to "Language" -> select the language -> press save
Still have a few questions? Use the Live Chat icon in the bottom right corner or alternatively send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to get in touch with one of our Support Representatives. Have a feature suggestion? We'd love to hear from you! Add your feature suggestion on feedback.procurementexpress.com.