Do you have any additional files you would like to upload to a Purchase Order?
When creating a new purchase order, use the Drag&Drop field to attach files. For existing POs, you can edit it to attach a file, such as an invoice or receipt, or to print it.
Note: This is for internal Company purposes only
Attaching a File to your Purchase Order
- Go to the Purchase Orders dashboard
- Select the Purchase Order
- Under "Leave a comment", you can:
- Add a comment in the text box
- Click "Choose File" to upload a file from your device
- Drag & drop a file onto the "Choose File" button
- Click on "Comment/Attach"
Downloading the PO PDF
- Under Other actions, click PDF and the PDF will start downloading
- Open the PDF and print it
If you have invoices to upload, you can make use of our internal invoice upload feature.
- Open the Purchase order you would like to add the invoice to
- In the comments section, at the bottom, click on "Upload Invoice"
- Drag an invoice onto the dialog box that opens (Alternatively, click on "Browse File")
- In the Invoice amount block, add the amount as indicated on the invoice.
- Click on Done,
- You can now accept/reject the invoice
Still have a few questions? Use the Live Chat icon in the bottom right corner or alternatively send an email to email@example.com to get in touch with one of our Support Representatives. Have a feature suggestion? We'd love to hear from you! Add your feature suggestion on feedback.procurementexpress.com.