Occasionally it just so happens that you got a coupon from your supplier, if you are planning to use it you probably want to indicate it on your purchase order. Here is how you can go about that.
Adding a coupon to your Purchase Order
- Create a new purchase order
- Complete the purchase order
- Click on "+ Add An Item" to create a new line item for the coupon
- You can add the coupon code to the "Item No" or the "Description" fields
- Select the budget
- Enter a negative amount using the (-) minus symbol. (E.g $250 would be -250)
- Set tax rate to 0%
If you receive a lot of coupons for your account you might consider using a custom field read this article on custom fields:
Still have a few questions? Use the Live Chat icon in the bottom right corner or alternatively send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to get in touch with one of our Support Representatives. Have a feature suggestion? We'd love to hear from you! Add your feature suggestion on feedback.procurementexpress.com.